Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Horrorphilia Podcast reviews "Maximum Shame"

"This movie is thought provoking. It created some images that I thought to myself, its only a movie, this is not for real. Carlos warned me about what I would watch and he was right. Its not so much gory or gross, its human desperation. The dialog in the movie was unique to say the truth. I am not sure if I liked it or hated it, or even can tell you what i just watched. But, I do know it entertained me. The plot, well lets be honest..this movie the less you know, the more you will appreciate it. I looked at the cover and thought, what in the fuck am I getting into. Then, 20 minutes into this foray of weirdness, I started to appreciate (...)"

Read the entire review at Horrorphilia Podcast


More info about this movie at official website

No comments: