Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hall of Fame: Cytherea



Astonishing American actress and model Cytherea, from USA, has seen “CODEX ATANICUS“. She is a living legend in Adult films who took her name from Greek goddess of love. Cytherea has performed in over 300 movies and won an AVN award in 2005 (Best New Starlet). As you can see Cytherea has not a DVD in the photo. That's because some odd problems of organization. Of course she watched my film but at the time of photo shoot the DVD was not at hand and Cyt decided to print the cover and take the photo anyway. I am very grateful to her for this photo, her beautiful smile and for the great moments she have got to me trough her performances: I remember with special affection a sequence she did dressed in red panty hoses with Peter North (in this movie) - with no doubt one of my Top Five moments in Seventh Art ever! 




More info about Carlos Atanes films at www.carlosatanes.com

No comments: