Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cronenberg and me at Fetisch Film Festival

Fetisch Film Festival will take place in from October 25 to October 29 in Kiel (Germany).

As the name suggest it's a festival focused on fetish and erotic film. The program is online at last, and you can check it on the official website
It brings a lot of very interesting movies and "Maximum Shame" will be among them, as unique guest from Spain.

But I am also particularly excited because our film will share screen with the latest movie from David Cronenberg, "A Dangerous Method" -played by Keira Knightley, Michael Fassbender, Viggo Mortensen, Vincent Cassel and Andre Hennicke-. Let me tell you that Cronenberg is one of my favourite filmmakers, I venerate his whole filmography and I think he's one of the greatest film directors alive. So it's a real honor and an immense pleasure for me to have been selected at the same festival.


Carlos Atanes website: www.carlosatanes.com





No comments: