Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hall of Fame: Beatriz Urzaiz

Atanes' films turns Bea on. Bea is the actress Beatriz Urzaiz, latest member of my Hall of Fame. You have seen her in my Sci-Fi feature movie "PROXIMA" playing the mysterious Tanlion Tetrarchy's daughter -the Tanlion Tetrarchy is an alien civilization that controls from the Centauri system to Rasalhague, a distance of over forty light years-. But unfortunately she hasn't had the chance of drink a great glass of milk in any of my films, so this pic is a deserved revenge. I invite you to check her website (www.beatrizurzaiz.com) where you could be up-to-date about her career and to admire her works as model, and to read the interview that Dale Pierce made to her in 2010 for (re)Search My Trash.


More Atanes' films info at www.carlosatanes.com

No comments: