Pages

Monday, May 2, 2005

INHUMANISM / INHUMANISMO

The Inhumanism abolisher of the body, which highest expression is the cybersurfer, has been and is a threat to philosophers as Jean-François Lyotard or Paul Virilio. Perhaps it is, and its triumph implies the human being ruin. But while I am jumping joyful like Julie Andrews over the Tabor's full of flowers fields, I ask me if it wouldn't be an ever wished victory of the human mind over the matter, a resurgence of the Gnosticism after twenty centuries into the clandestinety... The posthumous victory of the Cathars scorched at the Pope's stakes! If my web site is entitled Mind On-Line is because, by certain way, I sense (with all the caution) and I commitment (without still full conviction) to this onthologic revolution promises. Just I have discovered, after make it, that "FAQ" is a pamphlet.
*********
El Inhumanismo abolidor del cuerpo, cuyas máxima expresión es el cibernauta, ha constituído y constituye una amenaza para filósofos como Jean-François Lyotard o Paul Virilio. Quizá lo sea y su triunfo implique el hundimiento del ser humano. Pero mientras brinco gozoso como Julie Andrews por los prados floridos del Tábor, me pregunto si no será una victoria siempre deseada de la mente humana sobre la materia, un resurgimiento del Gnosticismo después de veinte siglos de clandestinidad... ¡La victoria póstuma de los cátaros chamuscados en las hogueras del Papa! Si mi página web se llama Mind On-Line es porque, de alguna forma, intuyo (con toda la cautela) y me adhiero (aun sin pleno convencimiento todavía) a las promesas de esta revolución ontológica. Acabo de descubrir, después de hacerla, que "FAQ" es un panfleto.

No comments: